1 hour of coverage • professional image processing • unlimited images • online gallery •
Starting at 3 hours of coverage • professional image processing • unlimited images • online gallery •
6 to 8 hours coverage • professional image processing • unlimited images • online gallery & more! contact me for packages
Elopements! If you're intimate & adventurous and plan to have a wedding with less than 30 people out in the wild, then our elopement package might be for you!
Starting at $2500 with 3 hours of coverage, unlimited images & online gallery
This is much more than a "Photoshoot", it's an adventure and an experience you will never forget.
Jeep Session - $1200
Buckle up, love birds! We are going on an adventure! Let me take you from Estes Park to the top of Trail Ridge Road in my pride and joy, my Jeep! I’ll take you on a 3 hour adventure. We will drive, listen to your favorite jams, hike a little, meet some woodland animals, enjoy the views and have a good time. You can make some memories and I’ll capture them forever.
How many images do you deliver?
I don't like to put a cap on how many I deliver. Every day and every wedding is different! I want to give you ALL of the moments not just a taste of them. These are important memories!! ALL of them matter.
What is your turnaround time?
I want to get you your photos right away but you deserve good quality work and lots of it which means turn around times are about 4-8 weeks. About 4-6 for lifestyle and 6-8 for weddings.
How does payment schedules work?
I require 30% upfront to hold your date. The remaining 70% is due two weeks prior to your event.
How many weddings do you take per year?
Im part time momma, part time wife, part time photographer and being with my fam bam & raising my children is a top priority of mine which means I only take a select amount of weddings every year so that I can give you my best work and undivided attention. Currently I am taking 12-18 weddings total.
Can you photoshop us?
Im a photographer not a plastic surgeon ;) and more importantly YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. Im happy to remove anything thats temporary such as blemishes/scares/bruises/acne. #bodypositivityactivist
What should we wear?
Whatever makes you feel like you! for me thats jeans, boots & a cute graphic tee. Feel free to bring a few outfits! If you need help deciding I'm happy to help!
Rocky Mountain Bride
Looks Like Film
Authentic Love Magazine